Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weekend wrap up!

This weekend wasn't as busy as last but we still had fun!  Friday Aunt GiGi got home so we went to dinner and then came home and made hot chocolate and watched Polar Express!



Saturday we went to my dads for breakfast with our cousins from Alabama. It was a lot of fun but I didn't get a single picture. Ryan and I also got to go shopping and out to dinner ALONE that night!!

Aiden was supposed to spend the night with MiMi but spiked a fever and decided that it would be best to spend the night at home. By the time we got back he was a pitiful little dude. He didn't sleep well and coughed all night. He started breathing funny so Ryan took him on down to Kosairs. To no surprise he has croup. They gave him a dose of steroid and sent him home. We are now doing breathing treatments which he absolutely hates. Praying for a quick recovery. I'm not sure how much more I can take!

Sunday I had planned on taking the kids Christmas pictures before church. Since Aiden was sick he stayed home. Ava wasn't so thrilled herself!



 
This was Thursday. As you can see Ava LOVES having her picture made!


 
Matching PJ's


Because playing in a laundry basket is more fun then all the toys we have in our house


 
 
My little book worm!


I also made teacher gifts! 

Until next weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment