Thursday, December 4, 2014

Elf on the Shelf

Tuesday our Elf came to visit. This is our first year with Elf so when Aiden woke up we read the book and he opened his gift. To my surprise he is really buying into this whole thing. When I asked him what he wanted to name him, he first said Kami. We thought that may be a little confusing so he chose the name Bob. 




 
 
 
Elf Bob brought PJ's!
 
Adien really thinks he has magical powers. He even ate all his dinner that night. For those who know us this is a big deal. Aiden never wants to eat dinner, ever!
 
Here is what Bob has been up to this week!
 



 
I really wish I was creative had the energy to come up with really cool things for Bob to do. I think it is such a cute idea and see so many cute things on blogs, pinterest and Facebook. Maybe one day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment