Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Summer styling

So if you know me at all you know I'm obsessed with kids clothing and dressing my kids up. This past weekend I had a kellys kids party at my moms house. This was a first for me and I wasn't really sure how it was going to go. However I got over $200 in free clothes. Totally worth it!! 

Kellys kids is just one of the many brands I'm in love with. I love how they have boy/girl matching sets. Here is a sneak peak of Aiden and Ava's summer wardrobe. 
Swim suits for the kids and matching cover up for me!! Yes I am that mom!


Love the pink and green. Ryan actually picked out the shorts for Aiden. 



This isn't from kellys kids but I absolutely love it and can't wait for the beach. 

Luckily my friend Saralyn shares the same obsession and we both have kids the same age. It makes it so much fun when someone else likes to shop as much as you do. This weekend we both will be attending our first Matilda Jane trunk show in Georgetown. Watch out Ryan and Dallas this could get ugly! 






No comments:

Post a Comment