Thursday, July 28, 2011

17 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Carriss is the size of an  onion

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I still haven’t gained any weight.  But I sure don’t look like it!

Maternity Clothes: I can't fit into my pants anymore but I am just wearing my normal sun dresses! I have a few maternity shirts that have been given to me and they are super comfy!

Gender: We find out Aug 4!! YAY! That is if he/she cooperates!

Movement: I am feeling it at night when I lay down. Kinda like pop corn popping!
Sleep: I am still so tired. I don't have trouble falling asleep but when I wake up to use the restroom (multiple times) its difficult to go back to sleep!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and ibuprofen (Tylenol just doesn't cut it)

Cravings: I have been wanting pasta. Other then that not much at all!

Symptoms: I am starting to feel better each day. I am now on 3 different medications so I can keep food down! I do have to go back to the doc every two weeks until I start to feel better! Because of this we get to find out Aug 4th what we are having!!

Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move more. Also feeling better and being able to eat at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment