Wednesday, July 20, 2011

16 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Carriss is the size of an avocado 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 5 lbs in the first trimester but have recently lost 4 lbs due to being so sick. I am already showing a lot I feel like, so I guess its just moving to the front!
Maternity Clothes: I can't fit into my pants anymore but I am just wearing my normal sun dresses! I have a few maternity shirts that have been given to me and they are super comfy!
Gender: Can't wait to find out! 4 more weeks (3 hopefully!)
Movement: Pretty sure I felt the baby a few times when I'm laying down .

Sleep: I am still so tired. I don't have trouble falling asleep but when I wake up to use the restroom (multiple times) its difficult to go back to sleep!
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and ibuprofen (Tylenol just doesn't cut it)
Cravings: Pizza and Fruit
Symptoms: I feel awful. I wasn't sick until about 13 weeks and now all of a sudden I am sick at least 4-5 times a week if not more. I have trouble keeping anything down at night and sometimes during the day. When I come home all I do is go to bed and if I'm not sick I have so much housework from when I was sick. Ugh I hope this feeling ends soon!

Best Moment this week: Finding out that a good friend is also expecting and she is only 3 weeks behind me. So glad to be on maternity leave together!

No comments:

Post a Comment