Monday, February 2, 2015

Shrimp and Grits Kids

I'm so excited to announce I am the new Rep for Shrimp and Grits Kids. They are a kids clothing company based out of South Carolina. Their stuff is so cute and affordable and the best part is they have boy clothes. Moms of boys can relate!

So if you are interested in more information please let me know. I have four shows booked already but since this is my first season I still have a lot of work to do if I want to continue for the fall! So go check out their website, you won't be disappointed!

http://www.shrimpandgritskids.com/

Make sure to add "Kentucky-Elizabeth Carriss" as the rep at check out! And as always I'm always looking for people to host. You get shrimp and grits cash for every order and 40% off. It's great perks!

Here are a few of my favorite items from this season!









 


No comments:

Post a Comment