Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Week(end) recap!

We actually had a relaxing last couple of weekends and it's been very nice. We have been pooling it every pretty day we get!  


 And building "movie theaters" in the living room! 

Attending birthday party for sweet little girl! 


Hung out with super man one night. 




And screaming when we had our pictures taken. Don't let this pic fool you, Mandy just did an excellent job catching that perfect in between cry. 



I also enjoyed my newly finished patio that we worked all weekend on for a total of three days. 

Then a storm came and completely distroyed all our hard work. Taking our brand new (not cheap) canopy to the ground. Luckily I have a husband that called and had the company send us replacement parts. Hopefully we can get it back up soon! 


Then Ava decided she wanted to "swim" in the puddle of the broken canopy. 


We have also been getting ready for school to start. I have one going to preschool three days a week and one going to Mother's Day out one day a week. 



Aiden had orientation Monday night and Ava Tuesday (tonight). It's been busy but I think we're finally ready! 

Lunches are packed, clothes are laid out and backpacks are ready. Hopefully we can all get up and out the door on time tomorrow! 


Then very early Thursday morning Ryan and I leave for Annapolis/ Chesapeake bay for four whole days without our kids. I'm excited and nervous about leaving them although I know they are in good hands with my Mom. This will be the first trip in almost 4 years Ryan and I have taken alone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment