Sunday, May 3, 2015

Derby weekend

We have had a great weekend! Busy but great! Today we are hanging at home cleaning and getting ready for the week a head. 

Friday Ryan and I went to keeneland for the oaks. The weather was lovely and so was the company. I didn't take any pictures so I stole this one from saralyns Instagram!  


Saturday we had a babysitter for part of the day and then picked up the kids for the rest and took them back to the party! 


I had derby shirts made but apparently my kids don't like to take pictures. I can never get a good one! 

Plus I was terrible at taking pictures this weekend. 




Sunday morning aiden had to check out his garden. He just couldn't resist the one strawberry that was growing!!! 



My mom also took the kids to my grandmothers to play outside today while I stayed home and cleaned. You can tell they love being outside and are having a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment