Sunday, April 19, 2015

Easter


We spent most of our Easter traveling. I was really sad we couldn't attend church with my family in Birmingham but we really wanted to get on the road. We made it home just in time for the kids to nap and then we headed to Ryan's dads for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. It was a lot of fun but because we rushed when we got home my car is still packed from vacation (6 days later). I really need to take a week off afterwards just to get life back to normal. Ava also got strep throat when we returned. I'm thankful we were all healthy while away though. First time in a while we have been on a trip without someone being sick. 


This is actually the best picture I could get of the two of them. 


Hunting eggs 




Ava was just interested in putting her baby in her basket. Such a sweet little mommy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment