Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WILW

I am linking up with Jamie for WILW!

First of all I am loving that my computer has decided to work for a little while. We have been having so much trouble with it lately. It is 5 years old so I guess we need to look at purchasing a new one!

I would love this macbook pro! However I don't think Ryan would go for it! But hey it's worth a try!




I am loving that the American Idol finale is on tonight!
GO Lauren Alaina!!

I am loving that we celebrated 4 wonderful things this weekend! Kendra's birthday party, Kellie's Bachelorette Party, Luke's Baptism and Abby's baby shower!! (sorry I don't have any pictures yet!)


I am also loving that my vacation is around the corner! I can't wait to relax on the beach!


We are also having our engagement pictures taken while we are at Fripp Island. So excited!!

And of course I am loving that we are getting married in 324 days!


1 comment:

  1. Do you think you can switch to being a MAC person? I hear people love it when they do, but I may be too attached to a PC.

    ReplyDelete