Monday, May 16, 2011

Lots to do!

I know it seems so far away but I feel like I have so much to do and so little time to do it in! Since I am having a destination wedding I feel like I have nothing to do one day and then all of a sudden......BAM I have to do everything all at once! I was able to talk with my wedding planner today and get my itinerary of our trip in June. As of right now I don't have a ceremony or reception site so that will be the first on our list. She already has an appointment scheduled with a caterer, bakery, and florist. After each appointment we will move on to the next!

With that said I have to start thinking about what I want my cake and flowers to look like and decide what kind of food we want to serve. Seems a bit overwhelming if you ask me!


Here are some ideas I have for the cake! (My colors are Kelly green and pink so use your imagination!)






I also like the idea of cupcakes!



A must for me is butter cream Icing! I am not a fan of fondant. I also want to tie in the "beach theme" and add a few star fish to the cake. However all the ones online seem a bit over done with the "beach theme". I am looking for simple yet elegant!

When it comes to this part of wedding planning, Ryan really doesn't have an opinion. He says I can choose whatever I want, which makes it nice but then again I am so indecisive that I sometimes need someone to just decide! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment