Thursday, March 6, 2014

Poor baby

My poor babies. One has had the stomach flu and the other is cutting teeth, so it hasn't been much fun around here this week. 


This is how we spent our Monday. Watching Nemo and Mickey Mouse.

On Sunday night right before bed Aiden started throwing up and it didn't stop until Monday morning. This is the first "real" time he has been sick and it was so sad to watch. I felt so sorry for him. However I did get to catch up on my cuddles. We sent Ava to the sitter so I could Lysol every square inch of my house. We didn't want to get her around him and get her sick too. Luckily my mom was on a snow day and was able to come help! By Tuesday he was feeling a little better. Still today he isn't eating much but we are on the mend. 



This precious thing got her first tooth today at 4 months old. I can't believe it. Maybe that's why she doesn't sleep?? I doubt it but it's worth a thought! She also had to go back to the hospital to be deep suctioned today. We are so over this weather and ready for our beach trip. Would you call me crazy if I told you I have already started packing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment