Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Nursery!

I have been going back and forth on how I want to decorate the nursery. Decorating is one of my favorite things to do and since we are moving I can start fresh with a clean slate! I think I am going to paint the walls Ivory.

Here is the bedding I ordered from babybedding.com. They have such cute designs!
I am also in the process of refinishing one of our old dressers. I think I am going to paint it a dark grey color. What do you think?  Maybe find some fun knobs for the drawers!







I also found this cute lamp at TJ Maxx yesterday!



I am trying to find cute (inexpensive) wall art to hang on the walls. I found this on Etsy. I'm hoping to find a cute green frame to put it in!


So far that is all I have! I will keep you updated on the rest of the nursery items. I can't wait to see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment