Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW



I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW

First I'm loving that the weather is warming up in the Bluegrass state! Kentucky is beautiful in the spring! However, I wasn't loving the weather last night when we had to go to the basement because of tornado warnings!
I'm also loving that in just a little over two weeks will be Derby Weekend. It is one of our favorite times of the year in our household! Every year we go to Oaks which is the day before Derby. It's kind of "Derby Day for Locals". It is still a huge event but not quite as many people although in the coming years Oaks has became more popular.






I am loving my Oaks hat from White House Black Market. All I need to do is find Pink shoes!

I'm loving these shoes also from White House Black Market, and think I may have to order them today! They match my hat and purse I bought for Oaks!
I am loving my sweet Delilah! She is so cute!

And of course I am loving that I am getting married to my best friend in 359 days!!




No comments:

Post a Comment