Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beach Reads

One of my favorite things to do is to read. However, I find it very challenging in the winter for some reason. In the summer I feel like I have more time (or maybe it's because no new shows are on). Whatever it may be, I have officially started my summer book list of books I would like to read this summer. My favorite place to read is sitting on the beach. I love waking up early, getting a cup of coffee and sitting outside listening to the ocean. I actually have three beach trips planned within the next 6 months and would love to have the time to read at least one book per trip if not more. One is strictly a vacation. We are going to Fripp Island with my fiance's family so I know I will have the opportunity to relax. The next one will be when I meet with my wedding planner and the other for one of my best friends wedding. Those I probably won't have much time to read, but that's okay it will be totally worth it. Maybe I can sneak in some time in the mornings at least!


Here are a few of the books on my list:

I actually bought this book last summer and never got around to reading it. I love all of Emily Giffin's books. I also can't wait for the movie to come out that is based off one of her first books Something Borrowed.


Mary Kay Andrews is another favorite author. I have read all of her books and absolutely love them. Great summer/beach reads! This book isn't released until June 2011. 

This book also doesn't come out until June 2011.







No comments:

Post a Comment